CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 23, 2012

What Am I Afraid Of ???

I know this is probably going to sound pretty stupid to a lot of people out there but hey I never said everything I posted here would be smart lol. Every other time I have lost any amount of weight big or little I have always gained it back.

This time around I am not sure if I am more scared of failure or success. I am sure everyone is saying well you should be more scared of failing because if you fail then let's be honest here I am pretty much writing and signing my own death certificate if I don't lose weight.

But can I be the same version of myself at a different weight ? I like who I am personality wise. Can I still have that same personality with a smaller body attached to it. If you take away the weight factor I can say I have been me for the past 32 years. I don't know if I can be a different me in a new body.

I don't know if parts of my personality are they way they are due to my weight or if its just me being me. I have never been one to push people away because of my weight I am a what you see is what you get kind of girl.

Have you noticed that your personality has changed since you lost weight ?

No comments:

Post a Comment