CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Who Wants Out ?

The one thing that has always bothered me when people are trying to lose weight is that famous line that I am sure we have all heard at least once or twice. Inside that fat person is a skinny person dying or trying to get out.

Well I have to tell you inside this fat person there is not a skinny person dying or trying to get out. Inside of me is a healthy person who wants out. I can be honest about this right off the bat I have no desire to ever be skinny. Because granted being fat isn't always healthy but neither is being too skinny.

I came across the quote that is used in my About me section this morning right after I joined Weight Watchers. I don't know if it was fate or just a good stroke of luck but that quote struck a cord with me today. Staring today I will remember & live that quote.

"Sooner or later one has to make decisions that will move them away from their past, bring satisfaction to their present, and set the stage for their future. E.S." The decision I made today it going to impact the rest of my life for the good.
I have a variety of reasons that I have decided to lose weight the big one is I am tired of being overweight. Also I am sock & tired of being sick & tired. Tired of the body aches & pains. There are so many things I want to do & places that I want to go that will be a lot easier once I drop some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment