CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wow That Is Alot.....

That was my first thought when I saw how many points I was allotted on a daily basis on Weight Watchers. I kept on thinking wow for me to suppose to be losing weight that is quite a bit of points.  I found out the points are based on gender, weight, & age. As you lose weight you drop points. I feel like a dork for some odd reason until someone explained ot to me I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

Now there is no way I am going to even tell you how many points I have but lets just say its above 30. I don't own a scale & I know I really need to get one. I don't want to become one of those people who are attached to the scale. I don't want to have a breakdown because I only lost a half pound instead of one.

Another thing is I think once I see the number I can't run from it anymore. Carrying around all the weight & seeing it is one thing but once you attach a number to it then it seems more real and in your face if that makes any sense.

I am also having a hard time trying to hit my daily points everyday. I need to branch out & try new things maybe shake the foods up a little bit. Oddly enough I have realized that when you read the side of a package & you read the serving size alot of the time you think to yourself well that isn't nearly enough.


That was me the other day I had some Doritos yes bad I know but they were only 4 points per servings size. The serving size was 11 chips. Now honestly without actually counting out 11 chips that doesn't really seem like man chips but you know it was enough of snack for me crazy huh.  I invested in a great book the other day but I will save that for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment