CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Too Old To Play The Game..

This post has nothing to do with weight loss so feel free to skip it if you want. I need to get some stuff off my chest venting is good for the soul right lol. Let me preface this by saying I am 32 yrs old & too d**m old to be playing little kid games. I haven't been a little kid for a long time.

I am tired of the fakes & the phonies. The adults who need to turn every story ever told into something along the lines of  the same thing happen to me. The adults who act out just to get attention. Be you don't try to be anyone else. It may sound corny but honestly if they don't like you for you then they aren't worth your time or friendship. You can't make others like you no matter how hard you try. I have a motto I wasn't placed here on Earth for everyone to like me. You can be the nicest person in the world & help everyone but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like you for whatever reason.

After being in with a group of women online this evening I noticed myself  hating who I have become around some of these women. There is one lady I will call Goober she rocks lol. I think we are very much alike in a lot of ways which is why I think we get along so well. There is a lady I will call Mrs. Country she is the attention seeker. No matter what everything has to come full circle & end off on her. If is doesn't she isn't happy.  Then we have Mrs. South she has changed a lot since I first met her & sadly the change hasn't been for the good. She seems to align herself with people she thinks can make her more popular even if she makes herself look like an idiot while doing so.

I was talking to Goober after & I was telling her I hate who I am becoming. I hate the evil feelings some of the women bring out in me & I need to get away from it. I don't mean evil as in wishing them harm. I mean evil as in I am tired of watching them be fake or phoney. I am too old to play this game of like me, like me look at me, be my friend. I don't have the energy to play that game I didn't play it when I was a kid & I sure as hell am not going to play it now. Also let me be clear about this the ages of all these women even the ones listed is 32 & up so by no means is anyone a naive kid. We are all full gown up women.

The really bad thing is if I distance myself from some of these women I will end up having to distance myself from other women who aren't anything like this. It just so happens that the Drama Queen is pretty much up the butts of some of the non dramatic women.

Any Advice ??

No comments:

Post a Comment