CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Want To Try.... Vegetables

I decided to sit down tonight & make a list of Vegetables (that sound interesting or that I have heard of) that I want to try permitting they are sold at one of my grocery stores near me. If you have tried any of these plz let me know what you thought of them & maybe even how you made them. Also if you can think of any other good veggies plz let me know. Thanks

  • Acorn Squash
  • Artichokes
  • Arugula
  • Asparagus
  • Baby Lima Beans
  • Beets
  • Bok Choy
  • Broccolini
  • Broccoli Raab
  • Butternut Squash
  • Chard
  • Chickpeas
  • Edamame
  • Eggplant
  • Garbanzo Beans
  • Okra
  • Parsnips
  • Radish
  • Red Cabbage
  • Rutabagas
  • Snow Peas
  • Spaghetti Squash
  • Sugar Snap Peas
  • Turnip Greens
  • Turnips
  • Winter Squash
  • Yellow Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment