CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not Even Close.....

Sadly I have not been close to making my points any day this past week. My boyfriend's(MG) mother has been battling Lung Cancer & Monday she had began slipping away fast. The hospice people told up  hours maybe days.  On Jan 25 she lost her fight & passed away in her sleep.  Since Monday I haven't been eating like I should be.

The plus side I haven't been gorging myself on junk foods but on the down side I haven't been eating enough to even get close to making my daily points.  Pretty much what I have been eating this week was Lean Cuisine meals or fruit so yay for keeping it healthy.

I am going to try & get back on the healthy bandwagon this week & start working out also. I need someplace to work off the anger & frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment