CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

How Does Skinny Feel ???

I have been seeing this saying rolling around the weight lose community for awhile now. The saying is "Nothing taste as good as skinny feels". Now here is my question to that statement. What if you have never been skinny ? What if you don't know what skinny feels like. We all know what skinny looks like or if you look at magazines what its suppose to look like. I am sorry but if skinny means looking like death with your ribs showing than I don't want to look like that kind of skinny.

I have never been skinny at any point in my life. I was never the smallest but also I was never the biggest as a kid. I have always been as some called it big boned, heavyset whatever you care to call it. I packed on a lot of weight about the time I turned 17 due to some heath issues. Over the years my weight went up & down until I started having back problems.

I woke up one morning with a sore back I just figured it was the way I slept & thought nothing up it well as time passed it only got worse & I was diagnosed with Sciatica.  According to all the Dr.s I have seen its due to my weight. Well as the pain in my back got worse I stopped being mobile as much as possible.  With limited movement I packed on the pounds like I was squirrel packing in the nuts for the Winter.

After being diagnosed with that came the next blow of being diagnosed with PCOS & being a type 2 Diabetic. I also have a case of Lymphedema of the leg( which makes working out extremely hard). But anyways back to the topic of how skinny feels. I have no clue how skinny feels & to be honest I don't  need to know how skinny feels.

The only feeling I care to feel is the feeling of being HEALTHY. That is all I care about I will never be skinny at least not skinny by the standards out there in this day & age. I have no problem being considered Plus Size as long as I am healthy. I would love to step on the scale & have to say 200lbs. Now I am sure some of you reading this are saying omg 200lbs. Yes it may seen like a lot of weight but it would be a huge (no pun intended) improvement over what I weight now & yea I am not ready to let those numbers fly right now.  So what does skinny feel like to you ??

No comments:

Post a Comment