CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Work It..

I worked out last night & tonight. This is the first time I have done so two days in a row. I am not doing anything overly intense. I use the videos on the Weight Watchers along with my resistance bands & I am also using some Xbox games. We have Your Shape (the 1st one) and The Biggest Loser. I had to put The Biggest Loser one on hold Bob can be a dick lol. I need to work up to that one.

I hurt after working out but I guess that is good right. No pain no gain. Someone told me pain is the weakness leaving your body. If that is the case man a lot of weakness is leaving.  At some point I want to try Zumba class but I think I will get the Xbox game & do that first. I need to drop some pounds before I start shaking this rump roast in public like they do in the videos lol. I am working on a work out playlist I don't have a lot of songs yet but anyone reading this if you can recommend any good work out music I would appreciate it.

1.Sexy & I Know It-LMAFO
2.Moves Like Jagger-Maroon 5
3.Set Fire To The Rain-Adele
4.Yeah -Usher Feat. Lil John & Ludacris
5.Rumor has It-Adele
6.Single Ladies(Put A Ring On It)-Beyonce
7.Feel Good-Gorillaz
8.Gold Digger-Kanye West Feat. Jamie Fox
9.In Da Club-50 Cent
10. Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas
11.Fake Id-Big & Rich Feat Gretchen Wilson
12. Hustlin-Rick Ross
13.Bad Romance-Lady Gaga
14.Pump It-Black Eyed Peas
15.Hey Mama-Black Eyed Peas
16.Sexyback-Justin Timberlake
17.Fuck You-Cee Lo Green
18.Big & Chunky-Will.i.am
19.Can I Get A What What-Jay Z
20.Dirt Off Your Shoulder-Jay Z
21.Low-Flo Rida Feat T.Pain
22.Fighter-Christina Aguliera
23.Dirty-Christina Aguliera
24.Candyman-Christina Aguliera

No comments:

Post a Comment