CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

Why I Want To Lose Weight & Get Healthy.....

Everyone has always told me when you need to clear you hear or you need to find some direction all you have to do is write. Whether it makes sense to you or anyone else just write it all down. So that is what I am going to do. I am going to make a list of all the reasons I can think for why I want to lose weight & get healthy so next time I am feeling down or need the motivation to work out & keep on track I have this post to look back at.  In no particular order...


  1. Be able to walk down the aisle & not be in pain or out of breath.
  2. Sick & tired of being sick & tired.
  3. Be able to buy clothes off the rack.
  4. Sit comfortably in a airline seat
  5. Sit in a car for a long ride comfortably
  6. Sleep better
  7. Lower my blood pressure
  8. Get my type 2 Diabetes under control
  9. See my nieces & nephews live their lives
  10. Buy jewelry from a store & have it fit.
  11. Live a long life with the love of my life.
  12. Be able to cross my legs 
  13. Feel better overall in general
  14. Be happy/comfortable in my own skin.
  15. Take ballroom dancing lessons
  16. Walk in a Cancer & Heart walk
  17. Get a massage
I will add more to the list as I can think of them.  What are your reasons for getting healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment