CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Water, Water Needed Everywhere...

So moving into week 2 on Weight Watchers I still have 2 problems that I need to conquer. The first is using all my points. Screw it right this blog is all about being real with myself  & not sugar coating it so I am just going to throw it out there. My daily amount of points is 67. I will wait while you pick your jaw up off the floor. So you can imagine with 67 points I have a huge amount of weight to lose at least 200+.

My other problem is I can't seem to remember to actually drink my water WHILE I am eating.  Mind you I have my bottle right there with me when I am eating & I catch myself  a few times while I am eating but a majority of the time I don't drink a lot of it until after I eat. If you have any pointers I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

I have started doing some exercises with the weights & resistance bands. I am enjoying it but I need to do it more. I want to work with them at least 4 times a week. I have been using the videos on Sparks People I also want to look through the videos on Weight Watchers to see what they have.

I tried Pop chips the other day with my lunch & they were delicious I tried Sour Cream & Onion they have a few more varieties I want to try. I am also becoming a fan of Skinny Cow. I have to say food companies have come a long way I remember the days when food that was suppose to be good for you looked & tasted horrid thank goodness for the most part those days have passed. Lets be honest a few people still make food that are horrible.

I need to get to blogging more here I think it would do me some good to get things out of my head & down here to help me keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment