CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Did I Get Shorter ???

Honestly this is the question I was asking myself the other night when I put on a night shirt I haven't worn in ages. When I put it on I felt it hit my knees. I started looking at myself wondering omg did I shrink ?

So I walked into the bedroom & looked at MG & said I swear I think I shrunk lol. He looked at me like I had two heads or something. So we measured my height & I am still a whopping 5'9. So I didn't lose any height hmm ok maybe my shirt go stretched out but it hasn't been worn.

MG looks at me & says its your stomach now mind you my first instinct was to hit him but I realized what he meant before I did. He was saying that I lost some weight in my stomach area which is why the shirt is actually hitting my knees lol. I have a little bit less stomach to cover.

I honestly don't think I have lost much weight but I can feel a difference in the pain in my back, legs & feet. I don't get winded as fast as I used to. I am getting better at tracking my food. I have prepared all my breakfast & lunches for the rest of the week. The breakfast takes a small bit of cooking which can be done while I am doing other things & lunch is already made just have to grab & go.

I need to look into finding some healthier snacks to eat I am a bit bored with yogurt. I think I am going to pick up some Kashi bars ( have a serious love affair with Kashi lol). I also think maybe adding some granola to my yogurt might shake things up some. What are some of your favorite healthy snacks you like. I need new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment